Hair loss is a common problem between men and women, and many people seek to treat this problem with chemical solutions, hair transplants and even surgery. If you prefer to find ways to make your hair grow back naturally, you can immediately start using mild and inexpensive remedies such as massaging the scalp, apply beneficial oils and make changes in your diet. In addition, another excellent measure to keep your head healthy is to take good care of the hair to avoid further loss.If you want to know how to regrow hair naturally then read the article.
Massage your scalp daily
The scalp massage promotes good circulation around the hair follicles, which creates the right environment for hair growth. Use the tips of your fingers to gently massage your scalp with a circular motion. You should take your time and massage each part of your scalp to stimulate the flow of blood to all areas where you want the hair to grow back.
- Get used to massaging your scalp every time you wash your hair in the shower.
- Brush your hair daily with a soft bristle brush to massage your scalp. This procedure will be especially effective if you have long hair.
- You can get a professional massage to learn the best way to massage your scalp.
Try massaging yourself with oil
If you add oil to the treatment, you will improve circulation even more than with a standard massage. The oil helps unclog the hair follicles and stimulates new growth. You should plan to massage your head with oil once or twice a week. It will be easier to perform this procedure in the shower and then rinse the oil once you have finished. Some popular oils you can try are the following:
- Coconut oil. This rich and moisturizing oil is excellent for the body in many ways, and some assure that it helps the hair grow back. Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in the microwave (15 seconds should be enough to melt it). Then rub it between your hands and use your fingers to massage your scalp.
- Jojoba oil: This is very similar in texture to sebum (natural oil that produces the scalp and serves to lubricate the hair and keep it healthy).
- Almonds oil. This is traditionally used in India to stimulate healthy hair growth.
Apply therapeutic hair masks
A good hair mask fulfils the double function of keeping the hair moist and healthy, while stimulating its growth. Some homemade items such as honey, egg whites, avocados, aloe vera and apple cider vinegar are beneficial for the hair. You must apply a mask for 15 minutes, making sure to also cover the scalp, and then wash your hair as you normally do.